**Observational Research Manager- Leading Biotech- Competitive Package- REMOTE**
Planet Pharma is a rapidly expanding organisation working with a global and dynamic biotech within the industry looking for an Observational Research Manager to join their team permanently. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of an organisation that prioritizes the delivery of the best service to their patients, then this is the perfect organisation for you!
As part of your role, you will be responsible for conceptualising, designing, conducting, analysing, interpreting and publishing observational research supporting regulatory commitments, medical priorities, and the commercialisation of company products. The real world evidence that you will be responsible for collecting will be vital in the launch of new products across the globe.
- Aid in the development, maintenance and expansion of a observational research strategy that aligns with the product global development strategy that aligns with the product global development strategy and the product commercialisation strategy.
- Develop strong partnerships with internal stakeholders to meet the product needs.
- Plan resource allocation to accomplish multiple research projects and attain project and study timeline
- You will identify innovative, timely and cost-effective methods to conduct epidemiologic studies.
- MSc or PhD in Epidemiology or relevant degree with observational research experience.
- Experience leading pharmaco-epidemiologic research programs in a drug development environment.
- Ability to work well within a business-driven environment, balance priorities and handle multiple tasks through careful planning, stakeholder management, project administration and organisational skills.
If you are looking for opportunity to work with a company that offers multiple opportunities to grow and progress up across the global organisation and work as part of a diverse and inclusive community then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please contact Matilda Tare on 0203 868 1009 or send me your CV on my email at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to discuss the role.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.