Our client is currently looking for an Account Director to join their office in London and be a part of their growing, successful, and global full service medical communications agency.
In this role you will be working with the day-to-day management of allocated accounts and creating and maintaining great relationships with your clients. You will line manage and mentor your team to enable the delivery of cutting-edge scientific solutions within publications, events, strategic communications, and KOL programmes in a broad range of therapy areas and contribute to business development.
In addition to a competitive salary and working supportive and dynamic environment, the successful candidate will also enjoy other benefits which includes 26 days of holidays flexible working, contributory pension, health insurance, life assurance, annual bonus, and much more. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective management and mentoring of line reports to provide high-quality service and deliverables to clients
- Working closely with clients and developing lasting relationships
- Contribute to business development on existing accounts and new businesses
- Life Science degree, Masters or PhD preferred
- Significant previous experience in a medical communications agency
- Line management and mentoring experience
- Strategic insight and great problem-solving skills
- Experience working with a wide range of projects and therapeutic areas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience in supporting new business initiatives
This is a great opportunity to work with innovative projects in a wide range of therapy areas with the world’s leading pharma, biotech, and healthcare businesses. To be considered for this role, candidates must be UK based and fully eligible to work in the UK. They must also have significant medical communications agency experience.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963 or via email.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long-term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.