I am currently working with an international organisation who are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their collaborative Market Access team. My client has offices worldwide and the opportunity to progress internally.
This position is based in their London office but there is lots of flexibility in terms of home working.
- Work with project leadership to define project scope and develop approach for multiple consulting engagements
- Lead project task execution
- Provide independent project management and strategic advice to clients in order to provide effective solutions to their market access and HEOR business needs
- Contribute to the delivery of multiple projects
- Contribute significantly to the attainment of yearly revenue/profit targets as defined within KPIs for the Senior Consultant role
- Coach and mentor junior team members
- Independently develop proposals for new business from scratch; Coordinate and contribute to the collation and submission of RFIs (Requests for Information)
- Identify business opportunities with new clients
- Lead on and contribute to Thought Leadership initiatives to support the business
- Contribute and lead initiatives to support company strategic direction
- Experience in a similar role
- Roughly 5-7 years relevant work experience in pharmaceutical Market Access & Pricing and/or experience in global Market Access & Pricing research and consulting
- Experience in a similar role where you have had responsibility for managing projects and being the key point of contact for the client, as well as business development responsibilities and involvement in corporate strategy initiatives
- Experience in responding to RFP’s (Request for Proposal) and in presenting pitches
- Successful experience of new business development
- Experience in delivering : GVD’s, value stories/packs, HTAs, systematic review, clinical outcomes assessment (COA), and interactive/digital value argument presentations including budget impact models
This is the perfect opportunity to join a well known and respected consultancy where you will be able to make genuine career progression and be part of a cross functional culture.