An independent medical communications agency is seeking a Project Lead to project manage and provide editorial support across different accounts and be based out of their Cheshire offices with some home working.
The Project Lead is a senior hybrid role involving the creation and supervision of scientific communications materials, project management, line management and business development. You will be overseeing a variety of accounts and taking a strategic and supervisory approach in the delivery of different projects.
In addition to an excellent salary, you can expect a competitive benefits package consisting of 25 days holidays, life assurance, private healthcare, generous bonus scheme and a pension plan.To be considered for this role you will have significant medical writing experience gained in an agency environment and be able to commute to their offices in Cheshire.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Application of writing guidelines in accordance with pharmaceutical codes of practise to create, oversee and review high quality scientific materials
- Reviewing and editing peers work for quality control
- Lead and manage different projects in accordance with the client’s brief ensuring completion of projects on time and within budget
- A driven, proactive approach, that inspires and motivates colleagues and collaborative teamworking environment
- Develop new business relationships by helping with pitches and business proposals
- Mentor and guide junior members of the team
- Life science degree, preferably an MSc or PhD
- Previous medical or healthcare communications agency writing experience is essential
- Possess project management, writing, editing, budgeting and organisational skills
- Be a sociable, meticulous, and possess a proactive personality
This is your chance to join a growing agency with excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Sabine Willms on 01932 797963.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.