Brand Manager - Prescription Medication - M4 Corridor
- Are you passionate about healthcare brands?
- Have you worked in the UK prescription market?
- Are you a strategic thinker, with experience of brand planning?
Our client is a leading international healthcare business of inter-connected people and brands with a global range of products delivering outstanding value. They employ over 200 people, located in ten offices around the globe. Their international presence is further enhanced by an extensive network of distributors enabling them to serve customers in more than 100 countries worldwide. The UK business has just been recognised as a Great Place To Work.
Due to an internal promotion, they are recruiting for a Brand Manager in their Prescription Products team.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Lead the brand strategy, with a focus on driving equity and maximising revenues
- Developing brand executions across relevant touchpoints and implementing key tactical activities within the framework of a brand plan
- Work collaboratively and lead projects with Medical, Supply, Finance, Sales team and external creative agencies to grow the brands and our market share
- Degree-educated (ideally Life Sciences, Business or Marketing)
- Extensive marketing experience in a high-impact consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical background.
- Track record that proves your analytical skills and your ability to respond to results and consumer research.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, you have great negotiation and presentation skills.
- Collaboration skills with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ability to lead and inspire other members of the marketing team and across a multi-functional business.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive, people centred, global organisation where real values are at the heart of everything they do.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32102