Project Manager - Events & Communications
- EF Medical
- 40-50k Euros, plus benefits, career development and Bonus
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Marketing, Medical Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced project or account manager looking to develop their career working alongside medical, digital, and creative communication strategists to deliver innovative projects in a rapidly evolving medical communications space and be part of a top agency.
You will be responsible for managing all aspects of the development and delivery of innovative international medical education/communication programmes, including live face-to-face and digital events, and other digital activities. You will have excellent client management skills, and ensure teams deliver efficiently, in line with clients’ needs and within budget. You will play a key role in developing strategic communication plans and use your experience in coaching and training junior colleagues.
- Leading project management within a matrix team, ensuring both internal and client stakeholders are regularly informed of status and understand project scopes, timelines, actions, and priorities
- Driving effective prioritization and appropriate delegation of tasks
- Leading client management, taking a frontline role in project calls to align on project scope and direction and manage expectations where needed
- Taking a leading role in the development of strategic communications plans, project proposals, and pitches for new business
- Providing direction and guidance and delegating to internal and external supporting staff or external partners
- Developing and managing project budgets through to approval, in liaison with account leads
- Ensuring teams are delivering in line with agreed scopes and budgets, and taking proactive remedial actions when scopes and budgets are no longer in line
- Supervising consultant contracting, logistics management, and meeting materials management by Project Coordinators within the matrix team
- Coaching and training junior team members to support their rapid development
- Strength in building client relationships and managing client stakeholders
- Ability to manage a matrix team comprising a wide range of skills/functions
- High affinity for event-based and digital activities, ideally in the healthcare setting
- Aptitude and interest in training/coaching junior team members
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- An ability to multitask, see the bigger picture, and work within tight deadlines
- Ability and willingness to travel to events and client meetings once pandemic restrictions have been lifted
- Many opportunities for learning and career development
- Flexibility in working hours and location, including work-from-home options, to enable you to successfully balance work and personal life
- A shared passion for results: we work hard and celebrate our successes in style
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, international, and multicultural organization
- Competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience, including a yearly bonus as well as other bonus opportunities
Sounds interesting? Send your CV now!
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert