Senior Account Manager - Global Agency
- EF Medical
- Adlington, Macclesfield
- £35-45k + Benefits
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Marketing, Medical Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A global agency providing innovative medical communication solutions to top healthcare and pharma companies is now seeking a dedicated and ambitious Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for the project and financial management of multiple projects, driving them from brief to completion on time, to budget and aligned with overall account priorities. Lead client teleconferences, build trusting and influential relationships and contribute to account growth and new business development proposals.
- High level of drive, self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to problem-solve effectively and make decisions
- Highly organised and proactive
- Great team player with the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level of commercial acumen, enabling active contribution to account growth and business development
- Ability to motivate, lead by example, train, mentor, develop and share best practice
- Experience within medical communications
We are very excited to offer this fantastic opportunity, if you feel that you want to be part of a global organisation that makes a difference then send your CV now!
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert