Medical Writer - Career development
- EF Medical
- £35-45K, Great benefits and perks + career development
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Medical Affairs, Medical Communications, Medical Information, Medical Writing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a top global agency provides an innovative and strategic approach in creating top rate communication solutions. They are passionate for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas that make a difference.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs of work
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly medical affairs
- Wide-ranging therapeutic area knowledge
Qualifications: Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable). Medical communications background.
Benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as a car allowance, company bonus, and lots more perks to take care of your wellbeing, including free gym membership.
Contact us now!
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert