Medical Writer - Flexible Working
- EF Medical
- 45-60k Euros, Career Development + Benefits + Bonus
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Marketing, Medical Communications, Medical Writing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a renowned medical communications agency provide an exciting and dynamic work environment and take pride in producing projects of highest quality across all aspects of medical communications are now seeking a talented Associate Medical Writer to join their team.
Medical Writers are responsible for writing high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format, for a wide range of publication planning programmes, addressing different target audiences. The Medical Writers provide the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style, ensuring all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides. With a good understanding of a broad range of publication planning projects, the Medical Writers can rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge.
Essential requirements are:
- A superb command of the English language
- Life science academic education, and a PhD
- At least 2 years’ professional medical writing experience in a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent
- Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia
- Excellent broad-ranging writing skills
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects and review all editorial items for style, accuracy, data interpretation, and adherence to clients’ brief and strategy
A great work environment with a diverse international culture
Talent is valued and many opportunities for growth and career development.
Be a part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
Competitive benefits package
Interested? Apply now!
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert