Associate Medical Writer - Training & Career Development
- EF Medical
- £30K + benefits and career development
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Medical Communications, Medical Information, Medical Writing
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Entry level
My client are a global medical communications agency, they develop scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Their international team create innovative medical education and communications programs, offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning. They are now seeking a talented individual who share the same passion for fueling great conversations in health.
As an Associate Medical Publication Manager you are responsible for performing background literature research and the subsequent preparation of high-quality, medically accurate documents, across a range of publication plans in differing therapy areas, addressing different target audiences through peer-reviewed literature
Essential requirements are:
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply knowledge in previously unfamiliar therapy areas
- PhD in life sciences (or relevant work experience plus a bioscience degree)
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding writing and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients within an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert