Medical Writer - Digital and Creative
- EF Medical
- London (Greater) (GB)
- £35-50K Career Development + Benefits + Bonus
- Start date
- 12 Jan 2022
- Closing date
- 11 Feb 2022
- Marketing, Medical Communications, Medical Information
- Full Time
- Contract Type
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My Client is a fast-growing medical communications agency. They are passionate about fueling great conversations in health. They do this by developing scientific content to spark debate and stimulate dialogue with their global pharmaceutical and biotech customers. Their international team offers advice and support in medical strategy and publication planning, and is specialized in creating innovative medical education and communications programs.
Are you looking to further your career in medical communications and education? Our Medical Communications Managers work within teams to develop, drive and deliver high-quality, medical communication and education projects for healthcare professionals, focusing on delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials.
Essential requirements are:
- A strong scientific background an advanced degree (i.e. PhD, MD, PharmD) in a medical, clinical, or associated scientific specialty (or relevant work experience in Pharma plus a bioscience degree at Masters level as a minimum)
- Medical writing or medical education/communications experience within an agency or pharma/biotech company, or other directly relevant experience
- Experience in medical affairs and/or marketing positions in the Pharma industry – a strong advantage!
- Marketing knowledge would be a plus!
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as within a team, to deliver high-quality medical education materials
- Strong project management and client liaison abilities
- Versatility and ability to change topics and priorities rapidly in order to simultaneously manage multiple projects
- Excellent command of the English language and outstanding written and communication skills
You will have the opportunity to work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients within an international and multicultural dynamic organization with well-educated and dedicated colleagues.
The right candidate will have many opportunities for growth and career development and receive a great benefits Package.
Interested? Send your CV now!
Established for over 30 years we are a ‘specialist’ recruitment agency covering the UK and recently we have expanded our recruitment business to include parts of Europe.
Our speciality fields within EF Medical are mainly Medical Communications , Digital Marketing and Accountancy. IT & Engineering being covered by EF Technology.
EF has always hired consultants with a strong industry knowledge in the recruitment sectors they work within. This enables us to channel knowledge, experience and passion that deliver quick results without compromise and this is what we pride ourselves upon.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert