The oncology and haematology drug development space accelerated its growth in 2021. As we move into 2022, we have partnered with a world leading organisation seeking a novel Vice-President of oncology and haematology clinical and medical services.
As the Vice-President, you will build strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, Key Stakeholders, and global oncology and haematology medical scientific experts.
We seek a scientifically driven medical expert in oncology or haematology who is passionate about providing patients with novel options.
If this sounds like you, please read more.
- Act as the global therapeutic area expert for oncology and haematology
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs for physicians and scientists
- Represent oncology and haematology within Commercial, Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Collaborate with global leaders to design and execute filing and publication strategies
- Generate competitive intelligence and develop client pipeline targeting
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD advantageous
- Board certification in Oncology or Haematology
- >10 years’ experience at the global level on Phase I-IV clinical trials and medical affairs
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMA on responses to inquiries for study related information
- Demonstrable scientific expertise in oncology or haematology, supported by peer reviewed publications and networks in these therapeutic areas.
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information
Francesca Hallworth | US & Europe | Research & Drug Development
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com