I am currently collaborating with a rapidly expanding international corporation with a team of >250 individuals globally and a reach across >60 countries.
Due to demonstratable and consistent success, we are currently undergoing significant and sustained global growth with movements into new regional markets.
If you have a passion for the medical device industry and want to contribute to the latest therapeutic developments within Liver Disease, Hepatology or Critical Care Medicine, please read more.
- Support the international sales team in local hospitals with medical-scientific issues
- Establish and grow a network of Key Opinion Leaders within the relevant scientific space
- Coordinate and expand the company’s knowledge management of product issues
- Be the contact person for internal and external medical and scientific requests
- Represent the company at conferences and events
- Support the company’s strategy department
- Life Science, Pharmacy or Medical Degree
- PhD and research experience related to Cardiovascular, Critical Care, Inflammation, Sepsis or Liver is advantageous
- >1 year of professional experience in Life Sciences
- Fluent German and English language skills in speaking and writing, and another language (ideally French and/or Spanish)
- Experience in presenting medical content
- Be prepared to travel
Rewards and Benefits
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Private Healthcare
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Remote working flexibility
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Exciting working environment with start-up mentality
Following your application Francesca Hallworth, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. She will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Francesca Hallworth for any further information
Francesca Hallworth | US & Europe | Research & Drug Development
Email: fhallworth (at) barringtonjames.com