- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote based currently then office based Surrey
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
- Provide response in customer’s local language using approved resources in English.
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
Full job description available on application
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required
- Pharmacy Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.