Are you ready to be a part of a successful study delivery team? ICON's award-winning study execution capabilities have led to the approval of 18 of the world's top 20 best-selling drugs. Make your experience count for the benefit of patients worldwide.
Location: EMEA (Home or Office Based)
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.As a Project Manager on our Internal Medicine and Immunology team,
you will expect to add towards a culture of project group excellence with a focus on process improvement, adding value and exceeding client needs. Our Internal Medicine and Immunology team covers a broad and varied range of Therapeutic areas including Gastrointestinal, Respiratory, Dermatology, Immunology, Urology & Ophthalmology).
Our projects range from phase II safety and efficacy trials to large scale outcomes mega-trials. You have the support of extraordinary, tenured and experienced leadership whose goal is to help you apply and expand your project management, drug development and therapeutic expertise.The Role:
- Run a cross functional project team ensuring all necessary delivery of project training and developing a succession plan for the core team members
- Manage project study budgets and invoicing procedures according to study contract
- Report progress of projects to ICON clients and monitor and implement QC activities as necessary
- Collaborate with business development to ensure we have a dedicated commercial aptitude and work together with internal colleagues and external partners to identify new avenues for growth
- Bachelor's Degree in science, business, medicine or equivalent degree
- Project Management or equivalent (PMI certification) is desirable
- At least 2 years PM experience within clinical research and study operations
- Subject matter expertise in internal medicine
- Comprehensive knowledge of ICH-GCP
- Strength in communication, planning, decision-making, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That's why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture -one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career -both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.What's Next?
Take the next step by applying and one of our dedicated recruiters will follow up to share more details about this opportunity.