- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Feasibility Lead will be responsible for partnering with CD&O and GSSO colleagues to help enable the predictable delivery of Client’s portfolio. The candidate will be responsible for driving rapid, accurate and robust assessments of program and protocol feasibility as well as the timing of key start-up and recruitment milestones. Focusing on data driven estimates, benchmarking assumptions, robust scenarios & accurate planning.
- This role is pre-site selection, supporting teams when it comes to the country strategy and enrolment modelling. A knowledge of study start up timelines is required however the individual won’t be responsible for study start up.
- The perfect candidate will have experience of creating country strategy summaries and have knowledge and experience of enrolment modelling to support teams with understanding how long enrolment should be for a particular study and how many sites the study would need etc.
Full job description available on application
- The Individual would be experienced with understanding what considerations are necessary when looking at the country strategy such as how competition, standard of care, epidemiology, start up timelines, commercial and regulatory requirements etc all need careful consideration when creating the strategy.
- The individual will also be used to working with various stakeholders and have good collaboration and influencing skills.
- Candidates MUST have previous pharma feasibility experience ideally on a multinational level.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.