Do you have patient care at the forefront of everything you do? Are you excited by the opportunity to use your clinical expertise in our NHS partner organisations whilst providing optimum patient care ? If so, we want you to bring your skills and experience to a role where you can reach your true potential.
About the Role
Supporting two NHS trusts across Yorkshire, working with the world class brand JOBST® to really make a difference to peoples’ lives.
Your role is to deliver lymphoedema care to patients in our partnering trusts whilst upskilling the clinical teams in delivering best practice in lymphoedema management. This will include educational and clinical support to NHS staff within the trusts.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
Supporting two NHS providers (2 days per week in each clinic location, 1 day home based providing virtual support) in Yorkshire, running a lymphoedema service. You will be expected to -
- Deliver hands on lymphoedema patient care
- Provide expert clinical support to staff members in NHS providers
- Work in partnership with NHS providers in the creation of a new Lymphoedema Service
- Support in the upskilling of staff in the recognition and treatment of Lymphoedema
- Pilot a support clinic for patients / nurses managing lymphoedema
Who You Are
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in a suitable nursing qualification. RGN minimum
- Lymphoedema qualification (desired)
- Experience in Lymphoedema / Chronic Oedema is critical
- Community, Hospice or Acute Nursing experience
- Confidence in delivering care in clinics and patients homes
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19
- Full, clean drivers licence
- Willingness to travel and work in clinic at least 4 days a week
What We Can Offer You
Essity is dedicated to improving well-being through leading hygiene and health solutions – necessities that play an essential role in improving well-being for everyone, everywhere.
We are an international company with business in +150 countries. We inspire employees across the company to join our purpose and be dedicated to improving people’s well-being around the world.
We challenge our employees to bring their perspective, think differently and to embrace challenges. The better we perform as individuals and as a company, the more impact we create for our society.
We act with courage, taking conscious risks and challenging status quo. Together, we are people who make a difference.
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Package includes bonus opportunity, company car, pension (10% employer contribution), Private Medical Insurance, holidays starting at 27 days+ Bank Holidays.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards