Vifor Pharma a world leading Nephrology, Iron Deficiency and Cardio-Renal pharmaceutical company are experiencing rapid growth due to pipeline realization and optimization. In addition, the global information technology group is expanding to meet the needs of the business with new tools and technologies to bring lifesaving and life improving medicines to patients.
As such a position has arisen as an Infrastructure Services and Design Lead to lead the engineering team, collaborate with the solutions architects and implement key solutions as well as management of budgets for projects. You will have strong technical experience with Cloud services (ideally Azure Environment) leadership of teams and excellent negotiating and stakeholder management skills.
- Infrastructure services team lead
- Technology engineering, process and system ownership
- Technology operations and projects
- Service Management
- Design activities
Key Measures of success
- Team staffed and team members developed to meet the organizations' need
- Infrastructure services meet Vifor Pharma rules for CSV and information security
- Provide stable, secure and compliant IT technology systems
- Adhere to defined management and delivery processes for Changes, System operation and other relevant SOPs
- Deliver agreed projects in quality, time and cost
- Meet relevant Service Level Agreements, Network & Communication Infrastructure service satisfaction
- Technology design meets business requirements for growth, performance, flexibility, and scalability and is aligned with enterprise and solution architecture
- Define & plan the functional IT Roadmap together in alignment with the solution architect and the infrastructure services team
- Responsibility for the infrastructure systems team and services including staffing
- Ensure that the components and systems are standardized, available, stable and secure
- Ensure compliance of GxP-relevant systems/components operation and maintenance during their operational life
- Ensure that all requests addressed by systems/components are handled according to agreed SLAs
- Ensure that all data centre services delivered are optimal and cost effective
- Coordinate the interfaces between the requesters (internals and/or externals), the technology group, IT and/or the business
- Ensure operations of the overall infrastructure
- Project activities - analyze, design, realize and implement IT solutions
- Provides inputs and participates actively to strategic initiatives related to IT technology
- Complies with Vifor quality procedures based on cGMP standards, including active participation in hygiene and good documentary practices
- Minimum 10 years of experience in industry with comparable tasks and with a proven technical background
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive IT experience and leadership in similar positions
- Experience & proven track record in managing IT Infrastructure environments
- Experience & proven track record in functional stakeholder management
- Experience in delivering solutions with near and offshore services
- Proven experience in operations of large datacenter environment : server platform, storage, connectivity, network segmentation, production and automation networks, data loss prevention, IT business continuity, cloud and transition to cloud, Microsoft technologies, security
- Fluent level in English (in oral and written communication), an advanced level in French or German would be a strong asset.
- Master degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry and understanding of GxP, computer system validation and other regulations would be of advantage,
- ITIL certification
At Vifor Pharma, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Learn more at viforpharma.com/career . What you can expect of us
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees' professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
Join Vifor Pharma Talent Community
- Open, safe and inclusive culture that fosters creativity and unleashes individual potential, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites, in the field, or offices
- Learning opportunities that enhances your skill set focused on business and personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, and much more
- Flexible workplace environment, home office opportunities, competitive vacation entitlement
- Attractive ﬁnancial participation schemes, adapted regionally, that provide employees with additional security for every life situation, including: Pension plans, participation schemes, and savings plans
If you find that the role above is not suitable for your experience or career goals, but you want to keep in touch and learn more about Vifor Pharma and future career opportunities, join our Vifor Pharma Talent Community .