Clinical Research Associate 2
Passionate about improving health, a CRO who are defined by their team of great people and are committed in developing a supportive and collaborative working environment. Due to ever increasing demand, my client are now looking to expand their team and currently looking for CRA2's in the Irish market.
If you are looking to broaden your horizons as a CRA and take that next step, work for a company who are truly invested in their staff, working within multiple therapeutic areas, whilst focusing on your career development, I am confident that my client would like to hear from you.
By joining this award winning CRO, you will benefit from an Acclaimed training program. They are a strong believer in promoting from within and will always encourage you to challenge yourself and realise your true potential.
Some of your duties:
- Collecting documents required for the ethical and administrative submission
- Verifying the suitability of the site
- Ensuring training and compliance with the protocol and following up on any deviations.
- Checking drug accountability
- Contacting sites to check the patient status, push enrolment and manage queries in a timely manner
- Checking the consistency of collected data
- Reporting on serious adverse events
- Participating in periodic meetings with Sponsors and Investigators
- Master's Degree in related subject
- Relative SIV/IMV & COV experience to time in role
- Willingness to travel
- Good planning, organization and problem-solving abilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you think your experience and career aspirations match this fantastic opportunity, please contact Paul Adam at RBW on 01293 364079
I look forward to speaking with you!!!