Based in Ireland and specializing in minimally invasive devices and life science systems, my client offers a comprehensive range of outsourced solutions to medical device and life science companies – from innovative design to reliable manufacturing services.
- Remain up to date with ISO requirements and ensure the company is audit-ready.
- Plan and monitor internal audit schedule.
- Quality system development, implementation & maintenance.
- Assessing product specifications and customer requirements and ensuring they are met.
- Supervising the programme of internal auditing and calibration.
- Development, Maintenance, and Approval of Standards.
- Postgraduate degree in a technical or regularity discipline desirable.
- Ability to introduce and embed new systems successfully.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 13485.
- 10 + quality experience in manufacturing.
- Experience in subcontract manufacturing with numerous product lines.
- Experience leading and developing teams.
- Experience with FDA regulations desirable.
By applying, your CV will come directly to me and we can arrange a good time for us to speak on the phone to discuss your suitability for this opportunity (among others) and start the application process.
Contact me on email@example.com | +44 (0) 1293 77 66 44