External Job Description
The IQVIA Sponsor Dedicated Teamfor Clinical Research is supporting the clinical research process in Austria. Joining the team provides the opportunity to work with clinical trials in different therapeutic areas and different clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Within this opportunity you can work as a Clinical Trials Assistant or Senior Clinical Trials Assistant based in our Vienna office.
We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people and then give them meaningful work to do. We don’t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
While projects vary, your typical responsibilities might include:
- Perform daily administrative activities, in conjunction with the Clinical Research Associates and Regulatory and Start-Up teams, to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File delivery.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) team with accurately updating and maintaining clinical documents and systems (e.g., Trial Master File (TMF)) that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team with the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s or higher-level Degree in life science or an apprenticeship in life science or office management plus administrative experience, preferable in the medical or pharmaceutical field of education and experience
- Fluent languages skills in German and good command of English
- Computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Effective communication, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and to effectively prioritize tasks while working on multiple projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Monthly gross salary: starting at 2.000 EUR basic - an overpay is possible according to skills and working experience.
Please apply with your English CV, motivation letter and your certificates and recommendation letters.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.