- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Kent
- Competitive package
- Day to day management and oversight of the QC laboratory.
- Perform physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing.
- Follow internal methodologies.
- Adherence to GMP requirements.
- Verification and approval of testing data generated within the QC Laboratory.
- Ensure that laboratory housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and documented accurately.
- Comply with all aspects of the QMS at all times.
- Responsible for physical and analytical testing.
- Writing, revision and approval of key quality documentation.
- Developing methods and SOP’s associated with job role.Execute protocols.
- Write up reports for QC activities.
- Full job description available on application
- Life science degree
- 3-5 years experience managing a pharmaceutical quality control department.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.