Are you based in Berkshire/Hampshire/Surrey area?
Do you have experience in Customer Service with an overarching focus on providing excellent service and client retention? Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your customer-focused background in a lean, agile team, within an established company?
To help us with our growth, we are looking for a passionate customer service professional with proven experience to be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with our clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Established in 1999, PharmiWeb has an enviable position to be one of the world’s largest Life Sciences job boards as well as a respected online publisher of pharmaceutical news.
As a small, dedicated team of 8, we punch well above our weight globally, as our products and services are used by some of the largest pharmaceutical organisations in the world.
After the success of the launch of our new job board PharmiWeb.Jobs in 2019, our team has been committed to growing PharmiWeb on a global scale. In the space of 18 months, we have expanded our job board offering by launching dedicated sites in Australia, Germany and the US, and we have lots planned for the future.
We are an innovative and supportive team committed to combining the latest technologies with excellent customer service to provide the best recruitment services in the industry.
This is an exciting time to join PharmiWeb, and we need your help to continue with our growth trajectory.
This role will be based on a flexible home working model, with the core hours of 9 – 5.30pm. We currently have some offices in Ascot, Berkshire and you may be required to attend some ad hoc meetings in this location.
PharmiWeb is a fun and dynamic place to work and offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive package including Pension, Private Health & Life Assurance
- Regular team socials
- Remote working
- Day off on your birthday
- Freedom Friday – extra day off in months without a Bank Holiday
- Good opportunities for training and development
- Experience of working within a customer service environment and familiarity with resolving and responding to customers concerns.
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- An overarching focus on what is best for the customer
- Ability to interpret and lead discussions with data and customer information and be able to present information in a concise manner
- Confident telephone manner and ability to meet face to face with clients
- Communicate confidently both verbally & written whilst demonstrating close attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize multiple complex tasks, whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management
- Confident & Outgoing
- Willingness to work flexibly when required, adapt to change, and work in an agile working environment
- Good office experience (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
Preferred but not essential:
- Recruitment experience
- Pharmaceutical/Life Sciences knowledge
- CRM knowledge (knowledge of HubSpot is advantageous)
About the Role:
Reporting to: General Manager
Direct Reports: None
Level: Experienced non – manager looking for next career move, potential to lead to management role.
Structure: 25% Customer service Administration, 15% client report generation, 60% direct client contact (phone/online meetings)
- 1st Line Support for Client enquiries
- Managing client issues & requests through to resolution
- Ensuring all Clients have a positive onboarding experience
- Production of Monthly/Quarterly Account Performance reports
- Conducting regular Client Account Reviews via telephone calls or scheduled meetings
- Liaising with Client’s to ensure account renewals are completed within timescales
- Responsible for the optimisation of the client experience
- Gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify the best practices.
- Client Education to ensure full optimisation of their recruitment services package
- Ad hoc duties as required by the Company from time to time
- Build and sustain lasting relationships with business partners and colleagues
Training and Development:
- Working with the Line Manager, identify and action your own training and development needs
- Maintain knowledge of company portfolio of products/services
- Ensure technical knowledge is up to date and keep up with new developments
We welcome your applications by clicking to apply or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.