On behalf of my client, we are looking for Maintenance Technicians! This is a full-time permanent position that would be based with a pharmaceutical company in the North Dublin area.
Maintenance Technicians required for a high volume GMP regulated environment. The roles will include carrying out Electrical/Mechanical/Calibrations duties in line with plant requirements.
Specific duties will include :
- Preventative and Corrective Maintenance on all types of Mechanical / Electrical Equipment .
- Ensure all systems operate as per operating procedures
- Electro-mechanical repairs to PLC-controlled process equipment and plant utilities, Must be experienced in Electrics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, PLCs.
- Calibrations of Instruments – Temperatures, Pressures, weight, Flow etc.
- Technical support for the plant facilities & services
- Support Production and Maintenance Teams in Achieving Targets
- Closely monitor machine performance.
- Update the maintenance management system, records of all changes, stores transactions made and work carried out using CMMS.
- To be observant & work off your own initiative when a fault is detected & to take action based on your best judgement on whether to effect immediate repair or not.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
Education / Work Experience :
- Relevant qualification in Mechanical / Electrical
- Good knowledge of Calibrations
- 3 - 5 years working within a GMP Environment, ideally within a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initative
- Must be willing to work shift
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671