My client is a top-10 global pharmaceutical company and world leader in Neuroscience drug development. Having recently received breakthrough US designation for a future blockbuster product within Neurodegeneration, we seek to expand our global clinical development team with an expert in the field of late phase Neuroscience Clinical Development.
If you are a clinical academic or pharmaceutical neurologist with demonstrable expertise in Neurology drug development, ideally focused on Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease, please read further.
- Acts as the Clinical Science Leader for the assigned molecules across the neurodegeneration indications
- Lead late stage clinical development programs at pivotal stages across Europe and the US
- Provide medical oversight and expertise on clinical trial programs during development, study conduct, analysis and reporting as well as for the continuous benefit risk assessment.
- Provide medical leadership in regulatory meetings for the submission strategy and contribute to the assessment of safety related issues and to regulatory dossiers
- Approve publications within your projects
- Identify the need of studies to be conducted and provide input to Medical Affairs strategy documents such as Scientific Platform, Publication Plan, Product Maintenance and Optimization Summary.
- Medical doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- Specialist Medical training in Neurology
- Clinical, research or drug development excellence within Alzheimer’s Disease, Cognitive Neurology, Dementia or Neurodegeneration
- Demonstrable experience designing and conducting global Phase II / III clinical studies within Neuroscience
- Fluent in English with very good communication and presentation competencies
- Competitive Base Salary
- Enhanced Bonus scheme
- 25+ days holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Travel Allowances
- Clear Development Opportunities
- Flexible Working
Following your application Adam Bloomfield, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter with over 3 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Adam Bloomfield for any further information
Adam J. Bloomfield
Recruitment Manager | Scientific | Clinical | Medical | Pharmacovigilance | EMEA
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com