- Digital Health
- Australia + APAC
Our client is a new generation, publicly listed, digital health company. They provide leading biopharma, medtech and research organisations with artificial intelligence-assisted services. They are ready to accelerate their offering further into the Australian, Asia Pac & US markets, creating more health opportunities for patients to access emerging new treatments and diagnostics. The Opportunity
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will identify and build relationships with customers within the Australian and APAC clinical trials markets. Bringing a strategic mindset, you will be comfortable writing plans & researching, enjoy networking and building professional connections, all with the overall remit to drive sales and company revenue. In addition, you will bring an understanding of the clinical trials service sector, have a passion for digital transformation and be social media savvy. Your Experience & Skills
- Experience in the clinical trials services sector, with a clear understanding of the clinical trial startup process, specifically the challenge of recruiting patients.
- Post graduate qualifications preferably in business/marketing and/or healthcare/research
- 4+ years relevant business development/sales experience in a clinical trial services setting/market or a combination of extensive relevant experience and training/education
- Demonstrated ability to set and hit service sales targets
- Experience in working with CRM's, general agreements, MSA's and Statements of Work
- BD strategic planning, project management, organisational and time management skills and use of relevant project management, governance, and planning technologies
- Proven ability to work as an effective member of a cross-functional services team
- Demonstrated understanding and ability to use social media in a professional setting
- Experience with patient advocacy organisations and negotiating partnering agreements
- Excellent presentation and speaking skills, particularly demonstrated experience at conferences in managing exhibitions, and optimising networking events
- Demonstrated life sciences professional networks, particularly within CRO's, biopharma, medtech, Medical Research Institutes, Hospitals, Biotech, Pharmaceutical companies & other clinical trials sub-sectors
- Experience working in clinical trials sector in Asia Pac countries desirable
- A demonstrated interest in digital, data and AI applications in research and healthcare
- Experience working with CRC's, consortia or multi stakeholder environments.
- Experience in using Teams, Zoom, Canva, Xero and Miro an advantage
Our client's vision is to improve health and wellness by optimising data assets and digital activation to advance technologies for life. Their purpose is to set clinical trials up for success, empower patients who want more, and to have a measurable and sustainable impact on improving the efficiency of clinical research, reduce risk of failure and unnecessary waste of resources.
You will join one of Australia's leading innovative ASX listed digital health companies. For this permanent and exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC. Preferably based in Melbourne, other locations available to exceptional candidates.
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.