Covance FSP are looking to hire an experience CRA/SCRA based preferably in Portugal and willingness to support with SSU activities.
In this position you will be fully dedicated to our sponsor and will be home based.
At Covance, you can redefine what is possible and discover your extraordinary potential within our Functional Service Provider team (FSP).
As a Covance employee dedicated to an FSP project you will bring your specialized discipline to a core team working directly with one sponsor. Whether your specialization is in clinical monitoring, clinical project management, data management, biometrics or pharmacovigilance Covance has an FSP opportunity to match your area of expertise.
Each FSP offers a unique opportunity to be a part of the drug development cycle and see a product through to launch. We have multiple partnerships giving you the variety and the flexibility to stay with sponsors, try a new external secondment or work in house on Covance studies.
With the support of exceptional people and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with dedicated mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
0.5 FTE – Contracts Specialist
- Prepare templates of contracts, as needed.
- Follow up negotiation with sites until final agreement is signed.
- Support contract preparation and negotiation for amendments.
0.5 FTE – SSU
- Conduct feasibilities for all new studies / sites identified in Portugal – expected up to 4 visits / month, mixed between remote and on site.
- Support start up activities:
- Revision of translation of documents needed for submission
- Collection of site specific documents for NEC/BoH submission
- Medically qualified, Pharmacist, PhD or other Life Sciences qualification.
- Preferable fluent local language and English (spoken and written)
- Sr CRA (a CRA2 can also be considered)
- Portuguese speaker – good knowledge of English required. Spanish will be a plus
- Previous experience in contracts management would be desirable