- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 4 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- To support Client’s transformational change in how we engage with patients and physicians using high quality, engaging multi-channel content.
- To provide specialist Code advice and review/examination services to the nominated internal team(s) to support the appropriate use of Client medicines and successful implementation of Client’s promotional and non-promotional materials, initiatives and programmes.These internal teams may comprise sales and marketing colleagues and those in non-promotional roles (eg patient experience/engagement roles, healthcare development), as well as colleagues outside the BU working on BU related activities, such as corporate affairs colleagues.
- To provide end-to-end medical partnership to the nominated internal team(s), from strategic conception of the programme, through to content development and approval.
- To maintain the highest standards for Client material in line with the ABPI Code of Practice, other applicable laws and regulations and Client policies.
Full job description available on application
- This role will support our Oncology Business Unit
- Experience in reviewing materials in accordance with ABPI and UK regulations
- Experience of partnering closely with commercial teams (eg marketing, access, corporate affairs)
- Experience with digital materials for HCPs and patients/public in the UK
- Science graduate
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.