Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of working with slow, outdated technology and lengthy, drawn-out projects? Interested in making a rapid impact on Life Sciences organizations at the forefront of ground-breaking cures and therapies?
Veeva Systems is looking for driven, self-motivated Consultants with a passion for empowering enterprise pharma and biotech companies with best-of-breed cloud-based technology. Veeva’s Vault Development Cloud helps organizations eliminate silos and transforms business processes across clinical operations, regulatory affairs and quality management with greater efficiency and compliance.
Consultants within our post-implementation services practice will be responsible for three main things:
Change the culture of traditional software releases and maintenance by driving the release management process.
Lead customer post-implementation maintenance and improvement streams working across QA, IT, and Business teams
Design and plan the delivery of innovative customer releases adjusted to product updates.
While this is a remote position working off-site with accounts within the EMEA region, regular travel to our Budapest hub will be necessary.
What You'll Do
- Release management, including resource planning, coordinating a cross-functional team, and release tracking and forecasting
- Analyze customer requirements and support solution design and architecture
- Troubleshoot issues and perform configuration changes in the system
- Act as customer liaison managing communication between implementation and maintenance teams, customer stakeholders and internal Veeva Product teams
- Guide customers in adopting Vault and industry best practices as part of post-implementation programs focused on the holistic success of the customer
- Drive change management methodology at our customers switching from on-premise to SaaS solutions.
- 2+ years experience with configuring/supporting/implementing software solutions, ideally content management software
- Experience of working in a Consulting and/or Customer facing role
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, or other similar degrees
Nice To Have
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Life Sciences industry in the Clinical, Regulatory, Quality or Pharmacovigilance/Safety spaces
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles and compliance requirements
- Experience with Sharepoint, OpenText, Documentum, NextDocs, CTMS, eTMF, RIMS or QMS systems and/or Veeva Vault
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)