Clinical Pathology Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Drug Development
- No shifts
Our client offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry internationally. They are a fast-growing global company that prides itself on delivering quality results, every time, for every project.
Your key remit will be the operation and maintenance of clinical pathology instruments, evaluation of blood films and to provide assistance with the conduct of toxicology and pharmacokinetic studies.
- Operation and maintenance of automatic clinical pathology analysers and microscopes for analysis of blood and serum samples
- Manual microscopic evaluation of blood smears
- Assist data analysis and preparation of data tables
- Perform equipment and facility maintenance tasks (including pipette and balance performance checks)
- Supporting the application, maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and participating in internal and external quality audits
- Medical laboratory scientist training certificate / degree
- Minimum two years relevant work experience with automated clinical pathology haematology, biochemistry, and coagulation analysers
- Minimum two years relevant experience with microscopic evaluation of blood smears preferred
- Minimum two years relevant work experience with basic laboratory tasks, including use of analytical balances, centrifuges and pipettors
- Experience in animal handling an advantage
- Laboratory experience with preparation of reagents solutions
- Minimum one year experience in an ISO/IEC 17025 accredited facility (or similar e.g. GLP/ GMP)
- Ability to perform standard laboratory tasks such as pipetting and weighing with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation of experiments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy
You will join Australia's fastest growing biolab that is working with many of the leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across ASIA, Europe and USA. For this permanent and exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC. Relocation also available for interstate candidates.
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.