Project Manager homebased Ireland
If you are seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, working closely together with the top minds in the pharmaceutical Industry, then here is your chance to join our team of clinical trial managers.
As a sponsor-dedicated clinical trial manager, you will work on an exciting range of clinical trials. You will demonstrate a solid clinical study management track record across several countries and regions. You can work fully homebased in Ireland
Your main responsibilities will include the planning and management of clinical studies conducted by global development team through the leadership of the cross-functional clinical study team. You will contribute to study-level risk assessments, lead risk mitigation activities to ensure study delivery to plan as well as collaborate with the regional CTMs to ensure country level study delivery are fully aligned with global delivery plans
You will have the proven to manage study-level budget and timelines as well as lead the development and implementation of global Drug Supply Plan
What is required
- BA/BS/BSc or RN
- Previous experience of project managing international clinical studies within the clinical research industry, i.e. within pharma, CRO or biotech working environments, ideally 5 to 7 years
- Previous clinical study management/project management as a Clinical Study Manager gained in Ireland
- Experience in overseeing external clinical research vendors (CROs, central labs, imaging vendors, etc.) highly preferred
- Ability to use scientific and clinical knowledge to conceptualize study designs
- Full and valid working eligibility
- Ideally able to start ASAP/negotiable
You will be rewarded with a permanent and full-time contract of employment seconded to the client. You will have the flexibility of working fully homebased. We will offer you a competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
For full details, please email with you most recent CV.