Project Manager II / Snr PM - General Medicine - Up to 7,500 Sign on Bonus
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Project Manager II / Senior Project Manager
Competitive Salary - Up to 7,500 Sign on Bonus and full company benefits
Syneos Health Europe are seeking a PM II or Senior Project Manager for our GenMed Business Unit, that can be based from Home or Office throughout Europe
A brief summary of duties you will be involved in as a Project Manager:
- Accountable for the successful execution of all assigned projects, where success includes on-time, on-budget, high quality/compliant project results that lead to satisfied customers
- Maintaining effective communication with project team through oral and written correspondence, project status reports, and monthly progress reports, and ensuring adequate documentation of each communication
- Serves as the primary liaison with Customers, vendors, and Investigator Sites
- May be required to actively line manage other project management team members and may manage clinical monitoring staff
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies, INC Research and inVentiv Health, we bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create a better, smarter, faster way to get biopharmaceutical therapies into the hands of patients who need them most. Evolve in a global company that is always looking for ways to work smarter and more efficiently as the only fully integrated Biopharmaceutical Accelerator. You'll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today's emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge - instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients' lives around the world.Skills and attributes:
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills/experience:
- BA/BS in the life sciences, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous technical and managerial experience in conducting multi-national and/or local clinical trials in CRO in Oncology - please detail when applying
- Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements, drug or device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
- Presentation, documentation, and interpersonal skills as well as a team-oriented approach
What happens next:
If your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our dedicated recruiters who will arrange a suitable date and time to speak to you further about this opportunity.
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
"Equal Opportunities Plan. Its objective is to achieve the principle of equality of opportunity in Syneos Health's employment practices ensuring that our workforce is truly representative of each gender and that every employee is respected and is able to work under equal conditions."