Clinical Site Relationship Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote UK working
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
The Site Relationship Partner is the main Client point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies. The Site Relationship Partner is the “face of Client” and therefore accountable for ensuring that sites receive necessary support and engagement, issues are resolved, and Client’s reputation is that of “Partner of Choice.”
The Site Relationship Partner proactively collaborates and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, targeted sites strategies, study design, and Client pipeline opportunities. The Site Relationship Partner is accountable for study start up, activation, and execution to the plan for targeted sites. In addition to being the main point of contact, the Site Relationship Partner will help coordinate with other roles and functions that will interface with target sites, thereby, simplifying site Client communications and enhancing overall visibility into and confidence of quality of site-level activities.
- Usher investigator sites through site activation and study activities from study start up to close out. performance metrics, and study-level feedback.
- Maintain regular communications with investigator sites to gather status updates, informal and form appropriate teams to respond and resolve questions.
- Follow up and close issue status with investigators to ensure awareness of resolution.Act as the main point of contact for all site- and study-level questions, liaising with and escalating to Inform and educate investigator sites of Client pipeline opportunities that may be a good fit.
- Lead effective site recruitment planning and implementation of plans at the country- and site-level, consistent with global plan and local targets.
Full job description available on application
- BS/BSc/MS/MSc or equivalent + 5 years of clinical research experience and/or quality management experience.
- Experience with drug development and monitoring (preferred)
- Experience implementing centrally designed and developed initiatives on a local basis
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for applicable countries
- Demonstrated knowledge of site intelligence at country/cluster level in support of site recommendation
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Clinical Site Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Project Manager £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Research Associate £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Study Manager £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Project Management £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire