Clinical Trials - Team Leader
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Unique opportunity
- Part or full time
Our client's vision is to be an international leader in clinical trials, playing a pivotal role in developing new therapies and the advancement of patient care. Their mission is to be the clinical partner of choice, for its members, industry, research organisations and patients, to provide excellence in clinical trials thereby contributing to Australia's developing knowledge and innovation economy.
Reporting to the Contracts & Budget Manager, your key remit will be to oversee staff and assist them to prepare itemised budgets that incorporate all the costs for a Clinical Trial. In summary:
- Manage and supervise a team of Budget and Contract Specialists.
- Prepare and negotiate clinical trial budget and agreements for nominated sites.
- Ensure budget and contract services meet agreed service levels.
- Execute and sign off clinical trial contracts.
- Contribute to the training of newly recruited Budget and Contract Specialists.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Health Science area eg: science, nursing, allied health, pharmacy.
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or related field, in addition to the above, would be highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years of Clinical Research experience gained in a clinical trials administrative role in a hospital/ pharmaceutical industry/CRO.
- You may have worked as a CRA and no longer wish to travel, Contracts Administrator, Start-up site Manager or similar and are seeking the flexibility of a part time role with opportunity to work from home.
- At least 2 years' experience in a supervisory / staff management role
- Demonstrated experience in budget and contract negotiations
- Candidates that have worked in contracts management in allied industries will be considered.
Although preferably based in Melbourne this role can be undertaken remotely across Australia.
Do you want to make a difference? Work with a great expanding team that impacts health outcomes for patients? Seeking flexibility and work life balance?
Personal development, bonuses and packaging are all available for the right candidate. You will join an expanding organisation that makes a direct impact to patient health. This role is available either part time or full time depending on your availability.
For this exciting opportunity please email your cover letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC
mexec delivers executive recruitment solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and broader technology industries. mexec comprises of highly talented and knowledgeable industry experienced Consultants that partner with leading organisations to grow their leadership teams.
We recruit at all levels including senior management, and we are currently recruiting for a variety of opportunities in the area of Sales & Marketing, Management, Medical, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Operations. Contact us today.