- Experience Level
Senior Statistician / Senior Statistical Programmer
(Remote, including outside of the UK)
Medialis is a boutique Medical Affairs agency specialising designing medical- marketing Real World Evidence planning and delivery for our international pharmaceutical industry clients. Medialis focuses on delivering a bespoke, end-to-end service its clients involving innovation, generation of evidence supporting commercialisation of new and established medicines. To do this Medialis relies on experience, enthusiasm, proactivity, competence, creativity it its team.
To meet increasing client demands, we are actively searching for a Senior Statistician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to join our Biostatistics division. The position is a full-time, permanent, home-based role, providing applicants with greater flexibility and an improved work-life balance. Compensation for this role is competitive and in-line with remuneration provided by other Medical Affairs companies.
Education and Experience:
- Masters or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics or related fields with 5+ years of experience as statistician in pharmaceutical industry
- Software skills: Proficient in data management and statistical analysis using R (preferred) or SAS / Stata (useful)
- An excellent working knowledge of advanced clinical study designs
- Experience in application of standard biostatistical methodology such as regression models, survival analysis, longitudinal data analysis and meta-analysis
- Communication skills: Excellent written & spoken English and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team environment and across multiple projects
Work responsibilities include:
- Support writing study protocol and contribute to study design
- Writing and reviewing statistical analysis plan
- Perform data management: creating and documenting derived analytical datasets
- Perform statistical analysis described in statistical analysis plan (by writing code in statistical software)
- Perform and review sample size and power calculations
- Report writing: provide write-up of the statistical methodology used and interpret results obtained from your statistical analysis along with recommendations for discussion
- Quality check data management and statistical outputs including the validity and interpretation of results
Additional responsibilities include:
- Lead and supervise a team of statisticians
- Actively contribute to communication with third parties
Place of work:
Option 1: This will be a remote (home-based) work position. You will be provided with computer and other facilities necessary for work.
Option 2: We have established office space in Chennai, India and you will work there along with our statistics team. You will be provided with computer and other facilities necessary for work.
Apply for Senior Statistician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Biostatistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Statistical Programming £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa
- Statistics £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in South Africa