My client, a global CRO company based in Mayo, is recruiting for an Analytical Supervisor. This is a full time permanent position.
Reporting to the Analytical Services Department Manager this role shall be responsible for the following:
- Overall management of a team consisting of 8 analysts
- Assist in the daily running of the team overseeing the day to day activity with specific responsibility for the organising of work in the area, training and equipment maintenance.
- Overseeing all testing conducted in the team
- Data review
- Maintenance of equipment qualification status.
- SOP writing/updating
- Involvement in quality investigation
- Involvement in client and regulatory audits
- Compliance with requirements of GMP
The following are minimum requirements related to the Analytical Supervisor position.
- Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or biological subject with analytical component.
- Team management experience is essential
- Good attention to detail and high level of accuracy is essential
- GMP experience in analytical techniques is highly desirable
- Experience of writing SOP/protocols is desirable
- Experience of working in a GMP environment essential.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671