Bids & Proposals Strategist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Want to work for a growing, dynamic company that plays a major role in helping pharmaceutical companies get their treatments to patients faster?
With a presence in more than 70 countries, Innovative Trials is looking for a Bids & Proposals Strategist to help deliver compelling proposals to Innovative Trials’ clients, considering the study through the eyes of the patients.
Established in 2010, Innovative Trials is the 2020 winner of the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise. We’re a market leader in Patient Recruitment and Retention solutions to the pharma industry including Site Optimisation, Referral Networking, Chart Review, Community Outreach and Digital Campaigns.
The role of the Bids and Proposals Strategist will be to work in collaboration with the wider Proposals and Commercial Teams to write innovative proposals considering the study and budget considerations.
Key responsibilities include
- Lead all required Proposal Team meetings and strategic/tactical planning discussions regarding assigned Requests For Proposals (RFPs) to gather the required information for building proposals strategies.
- Assess and mitigate operational risks of specific protocols with well-considered proposal strategies.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Proposals Team, Business Unit Heads and organisation stakeholders to inform the operational strategies within the proposals submitted to clients of Innovative Trials.
- To work with the wider Proposals Team to contribute to the budget development of the proposals.
- Utilise different tools available for reviewing research through the eyes of the patient; YouTube, Support Groups, PAGs, Charities etc.
- Review the protocol to ensure that intricacies of the study are considered in client proposal response .
- Lead the Proposals brainstorming sessions, working in collaboration with the Business Unit Heads/Project Managers to write compelling strategies and ensure tactics proposed are relevant to the study and demographic of patients.
- Develop and maintain a central patient recruitment and retention strategy repository by therapeutic area/indication
- Extensive experience working within clinical trials; ideally with a minimum of 5+years working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical Company across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Demonstrated skills in delivering work packages with a strong focus on quality, impact and forecasting.
- Ability to multitask and work on a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and collaborate with stakeholders to varying levels within the organisation.
- Strong understanding of budget development and ability to consider budget implications and inclusions required.
- Degree or higher in a biological science, or experience in materials development for patient recruitment, clinical research or health communications.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to understand the proposal process of Innovative Trials or other similar organisations.
- Experience of working with Google Drive, including sheets/docs and databases.
In return for your expertise, we will offer you a competitive salary based on your experience.
Other benefits include (but not limited to):
- Private healthcare
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Fully funded social activities
- And more
Our mission statement
To enable all patients to have faster access to life-improving treatments by accelerating clinical development and engaging with communities.
Apply for Bids & Proposals Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Patient Recruitment £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Finance / Administration £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire
- Contracts / Proposals £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Hertfordshire