4 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Department of Pediatrics and Neonatology, Faculty of Medicine, invites applications for a full-time position for a
Project Coordinator (m/f/d)
for one year as of now available within a Project “Pharmacovigilance studies as part of the European Cystic Fibrosis Society Patient Registry” under supervision of PD Dr. Lutz Naehrlich. The salary of the position is determined by payment group E 13 according to the collective agreement of the State of Hessen (TV-H).
The European Cystic Fibrosis Society (ECFS) is an international community of scientific and clinical professionals committed to improving survival and quality of life for people with cystic fibrosis (CF) by promoting high-quality research, education, and care. As part of the ECFS, the Patient Registry collects data from people with CF in Europe, to deepen the knowledge of the disease, encourage new standards of care, provide data for epidemiological research and pharmacovigilance studies, and facilitate public health-planning. The Registry’s database contains demographic and clinical data of over 50,000 patients from 39 participating countries in Europe and neighbouring countries (www.ecfs.eu/ecfspr).
The Registry is recruiting a project coordinator to coordinate and administer the pharmacovigilance studies associated activities under the supervision of PD. Dr. Lutz Naehrlich. The project coordinator will assist the Study Manager and will be part of the Registry team led by the Registry Coordinator.
- Master’s or an equivalent degree
- At least 3 years of work experience in a project coordinating position; experience in the pharmaceutical sector is an asset
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) Strong organisation and administrative skills, with eye for detail
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) Good communication and facilitating skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a small, committed, international team
- Opportunity to work within a small, motivated team overseeing a large international network
- Free use of local public transport (LandesTicket Hessen)
- More than 100 training seminars, workshops, and e-learning opportunities per year for personal development, as well as a wide range of health and sports activities
- Remuneration according to TV-H, company pension scheme, child allowance, and special payments Good compatibility of family and career (certificate "audit familiengerechte hochschule")
Justus Liebig University Giessen (JLU) is regarded as a family-friendly university. Applicants with children are very welcome. Volunteering is promoted in Hesse. If you are working as a volunteer, please indicate this in the application documents, if the honorary office is beneficial for the intended activity. Applications from disabled people of equal aptitude will be given preference.
PD Dr. Lutz Naehrlich (Lutz.Naehrlich@paediat.med.uni-giessen.de) is available to answer any questions you may have about the advertised position.
Do you want to break new ground with us? Apply via our online form by 19 October 2021 indicating reference number 380-11. We look forward to receiving your application!