Regional Medical Director (RMD)
Neurology / Rare disease
- Client: Biotech, Rare Diseases
- Reports to: Field Manager at Amplity Health / VP International Medical Affairs
- Location: Preferably based in Lyon or Strasbourg)
- Territory: East France
Our client define success by a different set of numbers: the number of lives touched, the number of lives changed, the number of lives saved. They are a team of agile, out-of-the-box thinkers who are inspired to do more because they know they are a part of something bigger.
The Regional Medical Director (RMD), France will serve as a customer facing field medical lead to the medical/scientific community and will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining engagements and collaborations with prominent experts and clinicians in assigned geographic areas in France.
This entrepreneurial role requires a high level of collaboration across a new International Med Affairs team, working with commercial, market access and patient advocacy.
- Clinical Trial Support: Ensure the appropriate and timely dissemination of clinical and scientific information regarding both marketed and pipeline compounds in a timely, ethical, and customer-focused manner.
- Implement clinical and educational strategies in collaboration with colleagues from International Medical Affairs and Clinical Development to support client-sponsored trials and educational initiatives, including investigator-initiated studies.
- Scientific Expertise: You will develop deep scientific expertise in neurology, Neurology / neuro immune and rare diseases. You will be the subject matter expert in this therapeutic area in your region. You will consistently demonstrate that you are a scientifically credible leader and collaborative partner that is highly perceptive, socially intelligent and intuitive
- Opinion Leader Engagement: Work to compliantly triage HCPs’ educational and research needs with approved available resources and provide the latest emerging data in response to specific medical inquiries. This will include, where appropriate, presentations to expert clinicians at index centers and referring centers where expertise on pipeline products is requested. This position will play an important self-starter role in helping to establish the Medical Affairs presence in France and Europe and to execute on strategic medical plan and buildout for France.
- Cross-Functional Support: You will provide scientific support to Clinical Development, Medical Affairs, Commercial and other cross-functional colleagues to ensure the successful execution of key corporate strategies. You will support activities, including but not limited to scientific congresses, advisory boards, speaker programs. You will share important clinical and scientific insights that you have gathered from your fieldwork to cross-functional teams.
- Compliance: You will operate in a highly ethical manner and comply with all laws, regulations and policies.
- M.D., PharmD or equivalents, or PhD degree in the life sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years of Medical Affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Neurology or immunology experience highly relevant for the role
- Rare or complex disease experience preferred
- Experience in health systems of France is required
- Launch experience in France preferred
- Demonstrated self-starter with strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Professional, proactive demeanor
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English required
Amplity Health is the true partner of global healthcare companies who builds transformational solutions by challenging the boundaries of commercialization strategies to improve the lives of patients.
We do this through:
- Commercialization – Amplity Health has the expertise, people and infrastructure to meet a wide range of commercialization challenges
- Clinical & Medical Outsourced Solutions – Building end to end external engagement solutions and capabilities across clinical and medical affairs globally
- Consulting – Building end to end external engagement solutions and capabilities across clinical and medical affairs globally
- Remote Engagement – Alternative channels across the medical and commercial continuum to engage with HCPs and patients
- Field Outsourced Solutions – Tailored field team programs to meet a wide range of objectives and client needs
These are our company values that we expect all candidates and potential employees to embody as these values strongly underpin our culture:
Amplity Health is an equal opportunities employer - if you require any questions about your application please contact Recruiter; firstname.lastname@example.org