- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
RBW are working in close collaboration with a global biopharmaceutical company that are searching for an Principal Pharmacometrician to contribute to the development of their exciting pipeline. This individual will be required to undertake hands on modelling and communicate all PK/PD activities. You will also be required to implement Pharmacometrics strategy and contribute to regulatory documentation.
· Perform modelling activities such as PK/PD & Population PK/PD modelling and analysis.
· Development of the Pharmacometrics strategy for clinical development.
· Carry out clinical trial simulations to ensure dosing regimen and trial design is correct.
· Contribute to regulatory documents such as INDs and IBS.
· Work in emerging areas such as quantitative systems pharmacology and PBPK.
The ideal candidate will have:
· PhD in a scientific related field and significant industry experience.
· Hands on PK/PD and Population PK/PD modelling experience to drive development.
· Experience in developing and executing a clinical plan but with a focus on clinical pharmacology.
· Strong understanding of regulatory authorities and regulatory documentation.
· Able to contribute to strategic planning of the quantitative clinical pharmacology plan.
If this is of interest then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +44 (0) 1293 584300.
Apply for Senior Pharmacometrician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly