Java Clinical Programmer (Remote)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva Vault Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) is changing the way clinical data is collected, managed and reviewed in the industry. Vault CDMS combines EDC, coding, data cleaning and reporting in one application. Gone are the days of complex integrations that limit clinical data availability as Vault CDMS enables research teams to make faster and more informed decisions.
Veeva Systems is looking for a Java Clinical Programmer with experience in clinical systems integration, who will be a leading member of the Veeva CDMS Professional Services group. We are looking for a person that will provide consulting and technical design knowledge and expertise to project teams implementing Veeva Vault CDMS solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
The Java Clinical Programmer will lead customer implementations by providing expertise with solution architecture design, technical integration design, and best practices. The Technical Architect is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Services, Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role. The work location is remote within the EU. Qualified EU based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Vault CDMS implementation, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices,
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations,
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for the development of custom solutions,
- Implement Java-based solutions using the Vault Java SDK,
- Manage integration, migration and development projects and resources,
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base,
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants,
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veeva’s solutions
- This role is fully remote; however, customer visits are expected.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and business audiences,
- 3+ years of integration architecture, design, and development for enterprise/cloud software or document/content management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.),
- 3+ years of customer-facing technical consulting experience,
- 5+ years of Java development experience,
- 3+ years of experience with integrating clinical systems such as IVRS/IRT, Medical Coding, Labs, Imaging, eCOA/Pro, etc.,
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications using SOAP/ REST/ GraphQL/ JasonPure APIs,
- Proven track record meeting with management and executives as the SME,
- Experience leading and mentoring team members,
- Excellent presentation skills,
- Experience with SDLC process.
Nice to have
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations,
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process,
- 3+ years of experience working with EDC clinical software, and/or trial management software in a consultant role,
- Document/Data migration experience,
- Familiarity with CDISC, ODM and other data management industry standards,
- SaaS/Cloud experience in the delivery of clinical trials,
- Experience with source code control systems,
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2,
- Fluency in more than one European language.
More searches like this
- Information Technology Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Design Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- EDC Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- Information Services Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland
- IT Architecture Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Poland