Oncology Clinical Research Physician – Newport
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Clinical Research Physician at a leading Clinical Research Organisation. This is a fantastic role for a Medical Doctor looking to enter into the Pharmaceutical Industry and build their skills and experience in clinical trials and clinical development. With a predominant focus in the Oncology therapeutic area it will be an amazing opportunity to develop within this incredibly popular field and will be of great benefit building a career within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure clinical trials, projects and procedures are performed to acceptable medical, scientific and ethical standards meeting the regulatory requirements
- Medically screen and provide medical support for all clinical trials being conducted including monitoring and post study clinical examinations
- Review and evaluate patient vital signs, ECGs, Spirometry, Golter and Laboratory test results etc.
- Report and discuss significant abnormal results and/or changes with the Principal Investigator and Medical Director
- Evaluate patient inclusion / exclusion criteria for the specific study
- Review of protocols and subject information. Contribution to client meetings, preparation and delivery of study specific training slides, preparation of safety reports and contribution to safety review meetings.
- Act as a Sub-investigator, study physician for designated studies
- Medical Degree
- GMC Registered with a license to practice
- 2 years of clinical experience post foundation
- Interest in Drug development
- Ability to work infrequent weekends and on-call schedules (dependent on specific clinical trials)
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Medical Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions please reach out to Simon directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 0203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Oncology Clinical Research Physician – Newport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Newport (Casnewydd)
- Clinical Development £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Newport (Casnewydd)
- Medical Affairs £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Newport (Casnewydd)
- Clinical Research Physician £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Newport (Casnewydd)
- Medical Advisor £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Newport (Casnewydd)