Associate Feasibility Analytics Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 6 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive FTC rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Associate, Feasibility Analytics Specialist is a key role to enable application of analytics techniques across clinical development start up processes. Ensures consistency in analysis techniques and delivery against cross-functional analytics and visualization needs. Accountable for gathering cross-functional input into the country and site start up deliverables. Ensures data integrity and quality prior to analysis.
- For assigned clinical trials, works with the cross-functional study team to provide reports and site lists for country and site identification using analytics solutions.
- Works with team to ensure analytical work product is consistent from study to study where appropriate and that user experience is optimized and follows the design principles and standards established by the team
- Enables data-driven insights to support study start up activities
- Supports the creation and maintenance of appropriate documentation outlined by the standard procedures
- If assigned, participates in functional innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Manages site identification process, quality control, status, and improvements
- Maintains site identification related data via Team’s portal: Master Site List and Site Disposition Reports and metrics
- Engages and works with internal analytics and clinical trials teams
- Analyses historical benchmark trial data and prepares comparison materials, leads assessment and country/site selection meetings. Meets with study teams, and other functional groups if required to discuss and finalize country and site lists.
- Schedules TCs with teams and presents slides for discussions
- Remains current with industry innovations and advances, especially pertaining to investigator/site matters to ensure awareness of relevant advances
Full job description available on application
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in life sciences, statistics, mathematics, analytics, bioinformatics, data science or equivalent field with 2+ years (BS)
- Clinical trial experience preferred
- Experience with analytics techniques preferred
- Demonstrated effective communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate analytical and technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email email@example.com
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Associate Feasibility Analytics Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly