Study Activation Manager / Senior Study Activation Manager
6 days left
- Experience Level
Our industry leading Global Study Start Up group is growing and we are currently looking for strong Study Activation Managers to join our evolving global team. This is a truly global position which offers the opportunity to lead and manage global or multi regional large scale studies.
Serving as the main Start Up point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders, you will take oversight of the development and implementation of the Start Up strategy by the cross functional teams and provide support to the Project Manager around financial and resourcing tasks during the Start Up phase of the study.
This role is fundamental to the future success of the study and requires you to take overall responsibility for and co-ordination of the risk management analysis, mitigations and reporting during the Start Up phase.
We are seeking strong professionals within clinical research who are comfortable working independently and adopting an autonomous approach to decision making.
As a Study Activation Manager at ICON you will have the opportunity to work within a structure that is built to support growth and development of our team. We ensure that we leverage our top talent to enable the expansion of skill sets and advanced training as much as possible.
Here at ICON we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
· A proven track record of success in study start-up activities in either a CRO or pharmaceutical company, including submissions, managing timelines and driving delivery
· The ability to identify risk and make decisions
· Fluency in English
· The ability to communicate confidently and learn quickly are also key attributes.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply for Study Activation Manager / Senior Study Activation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Operations £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Clinical Program Manager £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Study Start Up £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands
- Project Management £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Netherlands