Clinical Pharmacokinetics Consultant
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently collaborating with a growing CRO that are looking to develop their pharmacokinetics expertise in Europe. This opportunity will require you to act as a study lead for all pharmacokinetic aspects of phase 1 studies for a dedicated sponsor. You will have the chance to work with a highly experienced team of clinical pharmacology experts to provide drug development consultancy.
- Write and review the pharmacokinetic reports and discuss with the client.
- Provide scientific input into the design of clinical pharmacology studies.
- Contribution to regulatory documents including IBs and CTDs.
- Oversee the performance of non-compartmental pharmacokinetic analysis and ensure it is completed in accordance with ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Act as project manager for clinical pharmacology studies which will involve leading a team of scientists to ensure timelines are met.
- Educated to BSc with a minimum of 2 years industry experience in the pharmacokinetics field.
- Experience contributing to clinical pharmacology studies with a focus on PK aspects.
- Understanding of regulatory guidelines for clinical studies.
- Experience using Phoenix WinNonlin for non-compartmental analysis.
- Previous experience as a project manager would be beneficial.
Apply for Clinical Pharmacokinetics Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly