Clinical Site Contracts Analyst - Homebased Germany
7 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Everything we do has the potential to impact patient lives, and our Clinical Site Contracts Analyst(CSCA) take their work seriously, demonstrate empathy, and act with heart. They also perform with urgency, navigating our streamlined clinical operating model to drive effectiveness, reduce handoffs and increase employee, client, and site satisfaction.
As a CSCA at Parexel, you will be joining a team with a wide variety of experiences and knowledge. We’re looking for people like you to take the initiative to do things better and smarter people who want to grow personally and professionally. We recognize and uphold the importance of all people, the way we do things, our quest for innovation, and most importantly, our patients.
The Clinical Site Contract Analyst serves as a legal liaison to process clinical contract requests such as but not limited to, Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs), Service Agreements, and Ancillary Agreements and supports the management of and negotiate process of site budgets acting as conduit between investigator sites, Clinical Development Operations (CDO) and the Legal group.
- Reports to ExecuPharm (EP) assigned Line Manager with day-to-day direction from the Client.
- Liaises with cross functional lines as appropriate.
- Manage Clinical Contract and Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) process for Global Trials
- Serve as legal liaison for clinical contract requests such as, NDA’s, CTAs, Service Agreements, and Ancillary Agreements and act as conduit between CDO and the Legal group.
- Process all clinical contract requests and help facilitate early execution through the Contract Management System.
- Perform consistent quality audits of work output and document knowledge base as needed.
- Maintain accurate contract metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Serve as primary contact for the Client during contract negotiation phase.
- On-going interface with sites and vendors regarding contractual issues during the lifetime of the contract.
- Establish and maintain direct site and vendor contact.
- Negotiate Clinical Site Contracts & Budgets.
For Sites Managed by the Client:
- Manage and own the contract process through its lifecycle from initial template stage to fully negotiated contract.
- Work closely with study teams to develop a budget template tailored for each study.
- Negotiate and manage consistent site budgets that will assist in early site activation.
- Respond to queries related to contracts and budgets.
- Manage the contract escalation process to appropriate individuals, as needed.
- Establish good customer relations with sites starting with the primary point of contact for budgets and contracts for Sites Managed by a Clinical Research Organization (CRO).
- Review and approve the investigator fee template per country for each study before distribution to sites.
- Be a conduit for the contract request to the Client Legal team from initial contract request through execution for contracts handled by a CRO and track the contract process for each study with a CRO.
- Serve as escalation point of contact for budget escalations from CRO.
- Respond to CRO queries to ensure consistency with contract language and budget line items in accordance with Client standards.
- Adhere to Clinical Operations or project specific quality documents (e.g. Standard Operating Process (SOPs), work practices, training guides), as applicable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science, Business, Legal or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in contract management, proposal development. or related field in a biotech or CRO, finance and/or legal environment.
- Intermediate Excel and database management skills.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP in the provision of clinical trials.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Highly organized with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Has a track record of exceeding goals successfully.
- Sets objectives to align with broader organizational goals.
- Partners with others to get work done.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve.
- Deals constructively with problems that do not have clear solutions or outcomes.
- Maintains a positive attitude despite adversity.
- Acquires data from multiple and diverse sources when solving problems.
About ExecuPharm/Parexel FSP
A global provider of functional service solutions across a range of specialized disciplines for clinical development and biopharmaceutical product lifecycle support including clinical operations, biometrics, safety, regulatory, medical writing, and medical affairs.
For results-driven and caring individuals who want to make a meaningful difference in the world, Parexel is the CRO trusted by life sciences companies to innovate keeping patients at the center of everything we do, and where an inclusive global community helps you be your best, transforming any career into a life-changing achievement.
For an immediate telephone interview please contact the job poster.
Apply for Clinical Site Contracts Analyst - Homebased Germany
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly