Senior Scientist - Assay Development
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Yoh Scientific is working with a High-growth, International medical diagnostics company which develops tests for various diseases based on its innovative T cell measurement technology. Since being founded in 2002 they have raised over $150 million in funding to sustain their impressive scale-up and continue to build on their success. Now they are recruiting for Senior Scientists to join their team. This position is a key member of the Product Development Team and is specifically responsible for designing and conducting experiments and interpretation of data in support of product development.
- Working closely with Product Development Manager/Director, to assist with the project management and/or workstream management in addition to supervision of junior staff, as required
- Critical assessment of design and conduct of complex investigations
- ODL routine testing laboratory deputy.
- Taking responsibility for the design and conduct of complex studies as agreed with Product Development Manager/Director
- Assisting with the leadership of projects and/or workstreams as required.
- Preparing detailed project plans in line with overall strategy.
- Supervising Scientists as required.
- An understanding of the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries
- Familiarity with Quality System concepts and requirements including GMP and ISO systems.
- At least a PhD or MSc in a life sciences subject, preferably Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Immunology or Biology
- Previous experience in immunological assays, T cell activation assays, ELISA, PCR, cell assays, cell cultures
- Previous experience of line management or project management is required
If you feel you could be a good fit for this role please forward your CV to me at email@example.com