Contract Senior Statistical Programmer (Belgium)
6 days left
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A leading Pharma are looking for an experienced contractor as the company are looking to build within Oncology and Immunology. They require technical contractors as you would be working on multiple projects and compounds. This is a diverse role and you would be working with a leading Pharma within Europe and IR35 rules would not apply for this assignment.
- Review and comment specification in Trial Statistical Analysis Plan (TSAP), Project Analysis Plan (PSAP) and Cumulative Statistical Analysis Plan (CSAP) for agency requests, internal ad-hoc requests, publications, presentations and Mapor requests. Create specification and its metadata for programmed Analysis Datasets (ADS) acc. to current standards and guidelines.
- Program code to generate analysis datasets and outputs based on TSAP, PSAP and CSAP. Send out draft version for statistical review. Amend programs if necessary according to T/P/CSAP. Create and send out final version to responsible statistician.
- Program validation code to compare analysis datasets and to compare results with the results shown in outputs based on T/P/CSAP. Compare results and provide adequate feedback prior to the agreed delivery dates (timelines / due dates). Fulfill documentation of validation steps and outcome according to companies SOP’s and guidelines.
- Interviews early next week
- 32+ hour a week contract
- Great Hourly Rate
- Flexible Working Hours
- Great Culture and Team Environment
- Contract to the end of Year 2022
If you are interested, please get in touch to find out more
Apply for Contract Senior Statistical Programmer (Belgium)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly