- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Part time / full time
- New role
Our client, a Melbourne based biotechnology company, is developing a unique world leading technology to treat diseases affecting eyes. Now is an exciting time to join their team as they progress the clinical development of their products, enabling new innovative health impacts not seen before.
Our client is seeking an exceptional candidate to manage the administrative, facility and logistical requirements of the company. This is a varied role which would allow the successful candidate to be exposed to a range of business facets including finance, administration, Human Resource administration, and office management. The role includes the following responsibilities:
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Answering and responding to calls and emails.
- Managing diaries, booking meetings, and arranging travel.
- Updating and maintaining internal databases, including contract databases.
- Supporting finance administration and accounts including managing expenses and processing invoices.
- Coordinating Board meetings, collating and distributing Board documents.
- Onboarding new employees & maintaining policies and procedures.
- Supervising and overseeing day-to-day operations of the office and facilities.
- Developing, implementing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Planning, and scheduling, office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientation, and training.
- Overseeing updates to the company website and managing PR activities.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports as required.
- Recording meeting minutes or action lists.
- Co-ordinating activities with IT to ensure all IT services are fully functioning & up to date.
- Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
- Greater than 5 years' experience working in a similar position within corporate / professional / technical area.
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite. ( WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, OUTLOOK)
- Experience with logistics of managing a small office environment, including IT support.
- Experience in coordinating diaries, meetings, travel and conferences.
- A capacity to communicate with individuals across disciplines and at all levels in the organisation.
- Ability to work harmoniously within a small team environment.
- Exposure to finance administration and accounts, using MYOB or XERO experience would be advantageous
- Previous experience in contract/legal administration would be an advantage.
This role is supporting a team at the frontline of the development of new innovative technologies. As a valued member of the team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your talent and support this exciting company progress their products to improve health outcomes for all.
This role is envisaged as either a part or full time role, (0.6FTE- 1FTE), dependant on candidates expertise. This role will be based in Parkville.
To join our client in this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter & CV to email@example.com. Confidential enquiries to Marilyn Jones on 1300 0 MEXEC