Clinical Research Associate - Oncology Renal & phases I
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Across the globe, we keep our commitment to improve health and improve lives, and at Covance we are looking for exceptional people who are eager to play an important role pushing new frontiers in how we diagnose, monitor and treat patients.
Our Drug Development business continues to support and meet the needs of our pharmaceutical and biotechnology client partners: we continue to initiate new studies from Early Development through Phase IV, and our Central Labs are fully operational.
In this spirit, we would like to keep growing our relationship with talented CRAs across Spain.
- Participates in initial and on-going protocol and CRF training at study site
- May serve as the Primary contact for the clinical sites/Sponsor
- Participates in the generation of study specific monitoring plans
- May participate in identification and recruitment of investigators, collection of investigator documents and Pre-Study Visits
- Participates in Sponsor and Investigator/Initiation Meetings
- Tracks progress of assigned studies/projects and identifies appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
- Fulfils general on-site Monitoring Responsibilities
- Prepares accurate and timely trip reports.
- Identifies and completes follow- up of SAEs at study site for which he/she is responsible
- Independently performs CRF review; query generation and resolution against established data review guidelines on Covance or client data management systems.
- Assists with training of new employees, e.g. co-monitoring
- 2 years of experience in a related field, including 1-2 years of independent on-site monitoring in CRO or Pharma
- Experience in all Phase projectsand PoC Studies